The city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2009.
Caral, or Caral-Chupacigarro, was a large settlement in the Supe Valley, near Supe, Barranca Province, Peru, some 200
DESCRIPTION OF THE TOUR
We will leave Lima around 6 am and head to the North of Lima called locally as “Norte Chico”. It’ll take us 3 hours and a half to get to Barranca, a beautiful beach town, where we will have lunch and visit their beautiful beaches later.
There will be time to take pictures, buy souvenirs, even have
We will have 2 hours for lunch and time to relax at the beach before heading back.
We will be back at Lima around 8:00 pm.
Optional: We can stop on the way back to buy some typical Peruvian fruit.
- 05:30 – 6:00 – Hotel/Hostel Pick up
- 06:00 – 10:00 – Heading direct to Caral, the north of lima knowns as “Norte Chico”
- 10:00 – 12:00 – Guided in Caral
- 12:00 – 13:00 – Free time to explore and take pictures
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Transfer to Barranca
- 14:00 – 15:30 – Time for lunch and explore the beach
- 15:30 – 17:00 – Visit La Isla beach and Aspero ruins
- 17:00 – 20:30 Transportation back to Lima. Hotel or hostel drop-off
- Pickup and dropoff from the Hotel in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, and Downtown Lima.
- Snack on board
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Transportation round trip from Lima-Caral-Barranca-Lima.
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Caral.
- Comfortable clothes
- Extra cash
- Photographic camera
- Comfortable shoes for walking
You better bring your best camera for this experience, we will also be going to the town of Barranca, where you will taste a good
Caral spawned 19 other temple complexes scattered across the 90 square
The date of 2627 BCE is based on carbon dating reed and woven carrying bags that were found in situ. These bags were used to carry the stones that were used for
Are you ready to go? the booking process is quite easy and we will be in touch with you when you complete it